Whole Lotta’ Love Asparagus Salad
- 2 pounds Ontario asparagus
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves finely chopped
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- Chop asparagus into 1 ½” pieces. Cook in salted water until crisp tender.
- Drain and rinse in cold water. Chill in fridge.
- Lightly toast sesame seeds in a little oil and cool.
- Place asparagus in a bowl and add other ingredients and toss.
- Sprinkle with some additional toasted sesame seeds and serve.